Monday, February 05, 2007

Q & A - BOY AND GIRL

Stupid Question With A Smart Answer...


Boy: May I hold your hand?
Girl: No thanks, it isn't heavy.

Girl: Say you love me! Say you love me!
Boy: You love me...

Girl: If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
Boy: Sure, what's your phone number??

Girl: I think the poorest people are the happiest.
Boy: Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple.

Girl: Darling, I want to dance like this forever.
Boy: Don't you ever want to improve??

Boy: I love you and I could die for you!
Girl: How soon??

Boy I would go to the end of the world for you!
Girl: Yes, but would you stay there??

Girl: "... And are you sure you love me and no one else ?".
Boy: "Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday".

Boy: You remind me of the sea.
Girl: Because I'm wild, romantic and exciting?
Boy: NO, because you make me sick.

Girl: You tell a man something, it goes in one ear and comes out of the other.
Boy: You tell a woman something: It goes in both ears and comes out of the mouth.

Girl: John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm ugly. What do u think?
Boy: A bit of both. I think you're pretty ugly.

3 comments:

karl Firdaus said...

hahaha ...santai santai........ ketawa sendiri pagi pagi ......

terima kasih abang Long

Abang Long said...

Adinda Karl, inilah rencam kehidupan .... ada pahit dan ada manis ...

©Nur Raina said...

Keh keh keh... very funny and true...